Chris Melo

Mein Bild
Rapperswil, Zürich, Switzerland
Hi there! with this blog I took the chance to show you how I live and what I like. so I hope you enjoy my lifestyle, my fashion, my favorite shops and my music. have fun!

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2011

Nike Blazer SB

 


The Nike Blazer SB is yet another shoe that Nike altered a bit and made into a skateboarding shoe. It was first sold as an SB in spring 2005 and has been released in special edition models including the Nike Blazer Thrasher and a model made specifically for the World Cup.




First released in 1973, the Nike Blazer was actually the first basketball shoe Nike ever sold and has been a favorite since its original release. The Blazer has also become a favorite among non- skateboarders too. They are a stylish looking shoe and since they were altered to become SB’s, Nike has put in a Zoom Air insole and extra padding for that extra comfort.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen